Tattoo Tights with a Signature


Demarkt Women's Tattoo Tights Hosiery Pantyhose Stockings

Tattoo tights are a low-commitment back up to real tattoos that are completely stunning and one of a kind, not to mention cozy. These are the right consistency and the flesh color goes so well with matches mine that a lot of folks thought I had a real tattoo! I chose to style it with something neutral and edgy (polka dot skirt).

I LOVE this hosiery! I bought it in the original color, and it's so beautiful. I've gotten SO many compliments on this and everybody wanted to know what was written on the hose (It's a secret); everyone loves it.  they are comfortable and what not, so that's great. I am going to purchase some more. They are actually resistant to tears (which is unexpected seeing how cheap they cost. I've gotten several uses out of the first pair. I would say it's been about ten uses so far and they are now just beginning to wear and tear... and that was because I was too lazy to take care of them. The next time, I want to be sure be sure to get to spend more quality time with these tights.
As these tattoo tights are so wonderful, I would recommend them to any fashionista. In fact, they are like a piece of artwork! I love how simple they look on my legs, allowing for the tights to be the focal point of the entire attire.

To sum up, fashions change but tattoos can last a lifetime. How many women have gone through tattoo regret? Well now you do not have to since you can enjoy donning tattoo tights and having the same effect as a real one. I love the idea of donning this kind of nylon, as long as they are a little less busy. Just some small tattoos on the ankle, for instance would be perfect but that is just my point of view.

What do you think of the idea of wearing tattoo tights?


April gets a surprise on the color of these Tattoo tights



1 comment :

Unknown said...

I know lots of my friends that print their own tattoo tights but i guess its not really the same thing