Polka Dots Tights

Hello 60th, Medium Polka Dots Tights

You may associate dots tights with a very girly, innocent look. But for some women, they are definitely better than classic sheer tights and there is a whole other dimension to it. In fact, they are very inspiring and they can gift you with such a great collection of looks! It's true that each and every outfit is special for something, but, my favorites are among those with this kind of hosiery.

I purchased these dots tights six months ago because I was into the concept of polka dots - and they didn't fail to disappoint! The Swiss dot design gave a nice feel to the tights. As a matter of fact, I had men and women coming up to me and asking to feel them! These tights are durable and are just beginning to show signs of wear after multiple uses. Time for me to purchase some more!

Polka dots tights are my present fad. In my collection of fashionably made gadgets, I have polka dot purses and bracelets and this is a great idea that I will be making this weekend.They add just the right feminine touch to every outfit!

The combination of short blue skirt with dots tights, looks really good especially when worn with ankle boots. But in general, they go with everything and can spice up any outfit. This cool touch of dotted tights adds to the outfit plus they are great ideas to create a great winter look!

Dee reviews Wolford dolly dots tights

3 comments :

Unknown said...

I like dotted tights so much fun

Unknown said...

Amo le calze a pois! sono molto chic specialmente quando sono abbinate ad una camicetta in pizzo o anche un maglione pesante
Un paio di ragazze mi hanno addirittura fermata per strada per chiedermi dove le ho acquistate!

Unknown said...

Polka dot tights are one of my favorites. I have at least 5 pairs in my hosiery drawer and they go well with my outfits