Galaxy Print Tights

Pamela Mann Plus Galaxy Print Tights


 I saw these print tights a couple of times on different reality shows. I absolutely loved them. So I jumped at the chance to buy them when I found them on amazon.

They are perfect! I absolutely love these print tights!  They fit perfectly! I also like that they are made out of a thicker fabric. The colors and graphics are unbelievable on these print tights. They are very thick so good for winter but will be hot in summer.

You can wear with just about anything. I would wear them on any occasion. They're very jazzy.The colors on the them are pretty vibrant and the material isn't sheer like other print tights. I've only worn them to a party and they were great. Wore these to a music festival and they were a huge hit!

I really like the design and material of these print tights.These aren't just ordinary "galaxy" print tights so I stood out and got a ton of compliments! I didn't realize how many people in my town were into Sci-Fi and space until I got those several compliments, which led to great conversations about related interests.These are my new favorite print tights to wear!

So in summary, If you want these print tights to make that special look to wear about town then great! Quality and print are superb too. Totally recommended!



Leila finds these Galaxy Print Tights to be out of this world!










1 comment :

Sonia said...

I ordered a pair of Galaxy Tights for my teenage daughter who likes the design and hopes to wear them at her birthday party in two weeks time