Rock Your Legs with red tights



Red Sexy Women's Nylon Stockings Stretchy Velours Tights Paisley Pantyhose

For those who would like to try these red tights, I bought them this morning. They are 40 den and the price is $23.95. and they fit me so well. Not too opaque but not transparent , the color is nice deep , not too fired. I combined them with a tweed coat and red ballet shoes. the attire was not that bad after all. Some of my friends even wondered if I had the courage to put them on and I did!


MILEY CYRUS, NEWS: THE NEW SPOT FOR GOLDEN LADY As previously announced, Miley Cyrus is the new face of the advertising campaign for the new Italian Golden Lady red tights without seams. In the first video posted, Miley is wearing only a pair of  5 denier red tights while dancing and covering her breasts with a big red heart-shaped balloon. Her tongue is everywhere licking the balloon then twisting around Miley tosses the balloon and appears topless from behind.  

Then the singer pretends to be embarrassed hole in the balloon and gets away with long strides of high heels, covering her breasts with her hands showing the rest of her in cumbersome red tights.  

Way to go Miley.......



Miley Cyrus exclusive for Golden Lady Rock Your Legs with red tights


3 comments :

Tina Bradley said...

I adore red tights and own a few different pair--each in different shades of red! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I love to wear red tights- they're so comfy... and I love how red tights give your outfit a bit of "pop" style

Frankie said...

When I saw these red tights here for the first time I was so interested as to what I could wear them with. So I resorted to buying a pair here online and when they arrived I tried them on. It was just my size not too tight and not too loose and the quality was good. Now I'm planning on wearing them for Valentine's Day with a cute black dress and black ankle boots......