A Woman is more Sensual Wearing Pantyhose and Suspender Tights

Suspender TightsSome claim that sensuality is a gift so subtle and so special that can not be caged by a pair of pantyhose. And the woman who is sensual, suspender tights may only be  a small retribution to flaws. On the other hand, there are others that swear the suspender tights are also wonderful to wear from an aesthetic point of view. If you do not have slender, long, shapely legs then you can be better off with the idea of donning them ... I'm like a boomerang come back to you with violence as to cut the figure.

Let's say that both solutions work well. I just put them on when I go out with my hubby and the face he makes when he sees me in the bodice plus suspender tights plus high heels is really fantastic!

A woman is sensual regardless of pantyhose or suspender tights, but it sure helps to don them. You may also be sensual in a suit if it is inherent with you. Otherwise, even if you are dressed as a Lolita, you can have the air of poor taste . And the imagination of the man who makes her sensual , more or less depending on what she wears, can be sensual even in jeans and hosiery.

1 comment :

Natasha said...

I perfectly agree with you Frankie.
I am a 25 year old young professional working woman and I wear pantyhose five days a week to my office. Yes, I have always interviewed wearing hose, wouldn’t dream of doing otherwise in the three years since I have been out of school. Pantyhose are like make-up for your legs and provide me with a flawless, finished look that I desire. I always go to work wearing either a business suit or a dress and as such always wear pantyhose.