Sheer nude Pantyhose Fad is back again

sheer nude pantyhose
Kate and Pippa Middleton's latest contribution to fashion: sheer nude pantyhose.
After two straight weeks of pairing knockout designer dresses with ’80s-style sheer stockings, the Duchess of Cambridge has proven that everything she wears turns to style fad. While in black stockings showing off her incredibly sexy legs while getting out of a taxi. She also actually looks pretty with a natural skin tone!

sheer nude pantyhose
After a few months and a North American tour showing off her shimmering legs, Kate’s bringing back sheer nude pantyhose for a new generation. Already, the trend has come into fashion in the UK, with a significant rise in nude hosiery sales since Kate’s made them part of her dressing routine.

sheer nude pantyhose
In the office, sheer nude pantyhose have become dividing line between two generations of females. The younger, embracing bare legs and self-tanner, over the old style corporate mandate of sheer nude pantyhose. On the other hand, in the royal setting, the queen still has an indisputable influence on style, even over one of the world’s biggest trendsetters. Now it seems like this hosiery trend is spreading internationally.

I like the Middleton girls in sheer nude pantyhose. What do you think? Post your comments

2 comments :

Jenny said...

I think the Middleton's style is really stylish and I like the refined look of them wearing sheer nude pantyhose which gives a touch of elegance and royalty to their look. Well done girls!

Dawn said...

Several years ago I bought a new dress to wear to a wedding. The first thing my friends there raved about was my pantyhose. They were a nude color that gave my legs some color(I have pale skin) but looked like I was wearing nothing on my legs. And yes, they finally commented on my dress. So I think a nice quality pair of nude pantyhose would be appropriate.