It's that time again: Pantyhose Fashion is all the trend


pantyhose fashionI simply love the winter months …knee high boots are in fashion, a crisp earthy fragrance is in the air and super stars are packing away their stockings for the season. But short dresses still reign supreme in this type of chilly, and freezing weather…what’s a fashionista to do? The remedy: the black pantyhose fashion has returned.

I did before hate tights…they brought to mind my days in ballet class, hiking them up over my belly and almost never having the capability to breathe. Now I take pleasure in them for their blemish and bulge minimizing qualities. If your summer tan has begun to fade, but the truth is still would like to express some shapely thighs and legs, consider black being the color of pantyhose fashion to your Winter look.

Black pantyhose make a formal dress look a lot more formal, but be wary of what color you pair it with: for a powerful and smart look, only pair black stockings or tights with earth toned or muted dress wear.

Pantyhose fashion is definitely a superb fashion accessory for the Winter mainly because you continue to get to wear your great winter dresses without the need of fully freezing. Tights are an item that every girl needs in her wardrobe because leggings don't look really good under all dresses, and gives it a light feeling.

Listen closely though: pantyhose are accident-prone. If you purchase an affordable pair, you can find yourself throwing them away during the lunch hour of the first day you ever put them on. However, you should not pay more for tights (an accessory) than skirts or pants, on the other hand generally get what you pay for. Immediately you ought to think of one of those brand names like Hanes hosiery for good quality.

Sure, taking a chance by incorporating fashionable pantyhose is very useful, but specially when they cost more than $20, remember to have some good boots and skirts which can stand alongside them. Color is exciting, but harder to pull off than a good gray/black/brown pattern. As an example, I've truly yet to locate the perfect outfit for my bright yellow (yes, really) hose. I'd also stay away from anything that too closely appears like fishnets...unless you are going to a place where actual fishnets would be appropriate and the place is well heated.

The final thought is, you will still find a few girls that are still attempting to resist the tights trend and resist the cold weather...however it is so difficult! Particularly if you have a pair of boots and everyone surrounding you wears tights. I really like wearing pantyhose but I am just too lazy to go to a store and get them personally. I just now purchase them online You can purchase hosiery here with a huge selection for those women who love the pantyhose fashion .

3 comments :

Rose said...

I wear tights all winter long. They keep me warm, don't run and make your legs look slimmer than hose ( I think so anyway). Hue is my favorite brand, but I've gotten some good ones here. They come in just about every color imaginable so you can pretty match anything you're wearing; another great plus :)

Connie said...

I've been wearing pantyhose for over a year now thanks to my girlfriends suggestion that I try them for warmth in the winter. Not only do they keep my legs warm, my legs feel great at the end of the day.

Betty said...

I love tights too. So excited that Winter is here and I can wear tights again.