Adding full-length Hosiery in Autumn

 Hosiery
Hosiery is only one particular part of the whole when it comes to style and it possibly too is too soon but believe it or not Autumn is just around the corner and usually I'm great with mixing and matching trends in styles into my wardrobe. One of the dilemmas is generally how to coordinate the colours of your attire with your hosiery.

Dark opaque tights matched for your shoe or boot lengthen your legs and make wearing a mini skirt much more stylish and less slutty than if worn by using a bare leg. Sheer black hose looks positively elegant when worn which has a knee-length pencil skirt. Blousy knits take on a modern air when layered more than leggings. Country casual appears hip whenever you add a pair of crochet tights for your denim. And don’t forget the allure of black fishnets using a complete, evening skirt. If you are afraid to go for the pantyhose trend right away, at least add a pair of uncomplicated black opaque tights for your fall wardrobe.


Mmm, tights are one of my most loved accessories for fall. I feel I’m going to purchase some gray ones and possibly a lace patterned pair this fall.

I remembered, that I had bought a white pair last year.  I  wonder if I can dig them up and now I wonder what could I match with my white wool tights I looove so a great deal! Last year I matched them with beige suede higher heel studded boots and a summery floral print purple dress. So in the event you have any ideas, I will be far more than happy to try and let you know if it worked!

When going shopping or to the movies I would go by using a pair of black lace pantyhose with a dress or having a denim skirt, knee length or possibly a little shorter. I'd go using a darker colored top like a mock turtleneck, and finish the ensemble with some black knee-high boots. Picturing it in my mind, I believe it would look great!

My friend is having a huge birthday party in her massive garden. We commonly get really dressed up (dresses and heels) for house parties, but her's is outside and it is the middle of autumn and it would be very cold in just a dress and heels. Moreover,it is at night as well, so a pair of tights and also a cardi would still not be enough to keep me warm; Probably a miniskirt with tights and boots as well as a cute sweater or some thing like that can be appropriate for that occasion.

Autumn Tights

1 comment :

Betty said...

Sexy, Love HOT looking hosiery, makes you feel great and men will turn their heads for sure!!