Thigh High Stockings, what exactly is the way to put them on?


Thigh High StockingsThigh high Stockings and high heels have somewhat an unusual allure and making you feel absolutely sexy! The very first thing I typically hear from young women wearing stockings initially is "WOW..I was clueless that my legs looked so great!... " Not only does the silky soft nylon feel great on ones leg, it also truly does have you feeling sexy and appealing.

I do not know if this happens to any woman around, but sometimes I put high thigh stockings on after which I clip on the garter belt and every thing is okay then I go to my job. As the day proceeds on and I go from area to area and a portion of my legs that aren't covered rub together and by the point I am home I've got a rash. I had been told by way of the assistant at the local hosiery store to get deodorant or baby powder on my thighs and keep a stick with me so I may possibly reapply it in the daytime and it genuinely works. Don't get it too near the nylon, though, because white won't come out.

Some women like revealing the top of thigh high stockings. I've a short skirt, and I like to wear thigh highs with it, but my brand new ones have this thick lace top and it falls just below the hem of my skirt that not all women on earth would appreciate. Well I think it's fine personally, but take into account what you like wearing and what you think looks good if you had to wear the equivalent outfit!

Ladies - what thigh high stockings would you wear on a romantic date - black white or barely there? To tell you the truth I'm on the search for some stockings that I cannot find here in the us. While i was in Italy I stumbled upon some beautiful black thigh high cashmere ones.. they were originating from a boutique so there was no brand name... Things i hate the most is seeing or listening to youngsters and adults wearing a pair of thigh high stockings hidden under their jeans.Now is surely not the time to hide them since it is so warm and unhealthy to cover.

And last but not least, I hear many females complaining about their thigh high stockings not keeping up .... This happened to me while i wore some 'Luxury lycra glossy hold ups' in a medium and they fit perfectly, the only issue was they slid down to my knees after like around 30 minutes. Then one of my girlfriends at the workplace suggested that for the problem of thigh highs rolling down she uses the ones with a sticky top. I just bought some thigh highs yesterday with the sticky top and I found them being a lifesaver. From then on, I have been wearing those exact type of thigh-highs and never ever did I once I have one fall down. I do find it helps with the feeling to be well moisturized and be sure to have the right size!

No comments :