The Comfortable and Summery Look of Levante Hosiery

I really do love sexy sheer thigh high stockings, especially the super soft material. And I also like high quality lace top that gives you and ultra sexy look. The ones that are perfect for any occasion!   Levante Stockings Look sexier than ever and are the perfect addition to most sexy adult costumes and fancy dress outfits - you'll be sure to impress. These are all qualities that I found when purchasing Levante hosiery

Levante hosiery is famous for offering daily luxury to the discerning legs of a woman. They feature Italian knitting expertise and yarn technologies, and is renowned for innovation, style and quality with products that meet the highest consumer standards in all over the world.

First I tried on Levante Solare Tights. I'm going to have to say that they're magical and they that make my legs look stunning. These now are my number one tights for the Summer season, they are beautiful and I have never gotten so many compliments before. I wore these with black shorts and a long floral tunic to a baby shower, even all the grandmas loved my outfit !But don't worry, I got compliments from our age group too, From the finest 8 denier summer weight through to luxury 20 denier, Levante has a sheerness level to adapt to all occasions I can even wear these on the beach!

Then I tried on Levante romantic 15 hold ups. Honestly,  I've bought like several different pairs of hold ups so far, but these I particularly like. They give the effect of sexiness a woman is looking for without any negative consequence.They are not only sexy, but elegant too. They give any outfit quality class and give you a confidence to be just a tiny bit naughty. Its a definite buy for anyone who wants to turn heads. Levante understands the alluring appeal and sense of freedom experienced when wearing stockings and stay ups. You will get compliments on these stay ups! And not everyone can pull them off... I wore them to work with a very eloquent  vintage black knee length dress and black heels. I got a lot of "wow"'s. For the most part, I think they were good wows. I know my hubby was definitely into them. When I came home he didn't want me to change. These soft and sexy stockings wear well, and stay up. So, you don't need to use a garter, but you can use one.

I'm sure that you  can add variety to your hosiery wardrobe with Levante hosiery all year round fashion. This perennial fashion collection also features a superb range of  Levante fishnets. I was worried because I don't usually wear black fishnets because usually tend to look...well...trashy. These however look fabulous. I tried them on and now wear them with EVERYTHING. They are Very classy and sexy!"

Levante hosiery are comfortable, seem durable and look good with almost all my dresses. One of those rare cases where they look better in person than on some model's legs." When it comes down to intimate apparel, there is nothing that captures a man's eyes and imagination as thigh-high stockings! I highly recommend these stockings to you - or for you men, buy them as a gift for your spouse or partner!

No comments :