Pantyhose and high heel Sandals to Exhibit your Thighs,Legs and Extremities

Pantyhose and high heel Sandals
Pantyhose are classified as the sexiest article of clothing a woman can put on, period, the end. Donning pantyhose with something other than a skirt or dress makes them actually sexier! A number of my girlfriends sport seamless (all sheer) pantyhose with high heel sandals all the time. They appearance and feel sexy and they turn a lot of heads. My hubby savors sandals and hose on me. I only slip on "sandal foot" hose simply.

As with the old rule of you cannot adorn yourself with white after Labor Day, which solely went away, the rule about not accessorizing with pantyhose with high heel sandals also died out. Can imagine I was on the fashion lead as I have been dressed in high heel sandals with pantyhose for years (sandal toe of course...reinforced toe looks tacky) and dependent on the response that men have given me, I would say that it was an acceptable right decision!!

I do like to adorn myself with sexy strappy open shoes also but I invariably be dressed in very sheer pantyhose with them. I know some adult females like the reinforced toe look but if my feet show I favor sheer hose. How else could I exhibit my pedicure?

When my mother was an active flight attendant, she usually wore pantyhose, yet with my uniform pants. The sad thing is, the dress code did not allow sandals, otherwise she would have worn them.

I often have dress trousers with pantyhose and with very open strappy sandals. I dress in pantyhose when I sport my high heel sandals to work more often than not sheer toe you ought to adorn yourself with hose with your sandals to a formal situation. Dress in ultra sheer hosiery in a 5 denier, nude, naturally with a sheer toe. Try Hanes Absolutely Ultra Sheer Control Top Sandalfoot. Very sexy and utterly sheer, your legs will look sophisticated and progressive!

At a ballet I went to not long ago I donned my dress, ultra sheer pantyhose and strappy sandals. I felt more comfortable and many adult females spanning various ages had on stockings with sandals so I guess it is a trend now.I believe that you need to sport pantyhose with a sheer toe and heel, and in a shade closest to your skin tone. A control top might be something to look at; if they last through many launderings, the control tops might seem to keep their 'stay up' properties longer than regular ones. And, they seem to make me frequently conscious of keeping my posture. I would not suggest stockings/garter belt unless you were planning a romantic date after the ballet; your husband might enjoy the supposed sexiness of watching you remove them...

Have ultra sheer stockings in a skin tone, or some summertime pantyhose in an exceedingly light denier. Remember to definitely wear for use during the summer time with sandals.

It is also OK to don  toe less hose. I think, I find toe less uncomfortable, and I kinda like design for my painted toes peeking out from under the nylon. The choice is yours. Don't just be a fashion follower, but be sometimes yourself. Be you. Whatever makes you at ease is what you need to utilize. "Fashionistas" don't get it - we're only on this planet for a short moment, and you should be 'allowed' to have on whatever we like to wear and tear.

At the end of the day, do what you deserve to do. Be you, be completely happy!

2 comments :

Grumpy old man said...

Killer heels, very sexy, love the stockings too, but more with pumps or peeptoes.

Thanks for leaving a thought on my last post, great to hear from you.

Have a fab day.
Colin.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment Colin.
Yes I agree with you I personally would wear peep toes with those stockings.

Nice to see you again

Take care
Frankie.