Nylon Stockings and More Stockings......

Nylon StockingsWhenever a woman decides to wear a skirt to go out, one thing that the individual must never leave the house without is a pair of nice nylon stockings. This will make the shoes more enjoying to walk on and keep the legs warm should the weather get cold.

This is very true for those who are wearing flats and can also be well-worn by those who determine to use high heels. This makes a woman look slimmer and taller when walking around and meeting in public and in the office.

Nylon Stockings stimulate such passion, make hearts go wild. Possibly more than any other sheer item of female dress simply since they are not just for the bedroom... even if the nylon takes you there to that place... Maybe it since they can be ladylike and refined. Or maybe it's somehow a glance of stockings could be also a glance back in time.

Nylon Stockings and high heels have somewhat a certain allure and makes you feel absolutely sexy! The first thing I typically hear from young women wearing stockings for the first time is "WOW..I didn't realize my legs looked so great!... " Not only does the silky soft  nylon feel good on ones leg, but it truly does make you feel sexy and appealing.

With stockings I think, you should wear a girdle or garter belt, which only adds to the sex appeal, and I also believe that once you have put on a garter belt, and slid those silky vintage nylons up your leg, you're ready to go!

For me the actual pleasure of Nylon Stockings is the sheer sexiness of slipping them on and clipping them to my garter belt, open bottom girdle or corset. And, certainly,  how they look on me. Dainty stockings with a good garter belt frame my bottom and I can interpret the entrancing line between public and private.

No comments :