The Right Moment to Wear Black Pantyhose

Black PantyhoseCommonly you are in a situation where you have a big wardrobe but don't know what to wear. This happened to me when I was invited to my niece's 18th birthday party. It was held in a garage and I was going to wear a white strapless dress but it was freezing thus I ended up wearing a black leather skirt, white blouse sheer black pantyhose and black shoes, and it was really cute.

If you find that your skirt is so small that you tend to flash a lot, you might want to go with wearing boy shorts over the top of your pantyhose. So yeah individuals can easily look under. But as a result boy shorts aren't that classy for an event like this. I always wear black underwear on these occasions...mostly a thong therefore they don't show, specially if I'm wearing tight pants or skirts. It hides everything you would like it it to.

In any case, Black pantyhose are so cute! primarily when worn with black stilettos and a black skirt. That look with never be outdated. I consider that if you wear a mini dress, then you would need need something to elevate you like pumps to make your legs look longer..I wore quite a pair of sheer black pantyhose with a dress and high heels last week !! I thought it looked good...got a couple of compliments too then I guess it is ok but what was most important was the fact that I looked at least 3 inches taller.

Wearing black shoes with black pantyhose I suppose would look
fine on a cold day. Any kind of shoes could go well if you use your imagination. Perhaps you could go with other colors like some gold or silver shoes. Yes, definitely, but then the pantyhose will have to be very sheer and with a bit of a shine they will make your legs look even a lot better. Too dark and they will not be as nice to wear as the sheer look ones for a special occasion like a birthday party. Barely black pantyhose can look enormously natural, again as long as they are particularly transparent. Wearing those you might like what you see as would others too liking your legs and you will definitely feel awesome in them.

No comments :