The Convenience of Wearing Suspender Pantyhose

Suspender Pantyhose
I know that nowadays a lot of women and my friends also have confessed to wearing suspender pantyhose as they are very practical in today's society. I recently bought more than a few pairs of this hosiery to see if they were "really"practical as they claim, and I found them convenient in a number of women's issues.

This may sound a little ungraceful but they are "panty"-hose. No other underwear is required with them. They are not to be confused with common stockings which do not have panties built in. If you have to wear panties relentlessly put them on last! that way it is easy to use the bathroom and easy to change to fresh pair without having to take off the suspender pantyhose. Whenever I have worn suspender pantyhose, I have worn the panties more than them or no panties at all (depending on the length of the dress).

If it's in actuality warm outside, I generally wear just the suspender pantyhose. My occupation requires me to wear pantyhose (or stockings) each day. As long as my legs are covered in nylon, that's all that matters to me.

But suspender pantyhose is not for everyone. My cousin Michelle got them as a gift once but she didn't like them. She said they're pretty much pantyhose with the high waistband and all, and you have to pull them way up high to keep them from bagging. The nylon is cheap and rough and stretchy, and you can't adjust the tops them up to keep them tight. She prefers her adjustable garter belts, much easier to wear with lo-rider skirts and minis.

I on my part, rather like ultra sheer stockings and the satin garter belts with adjustable straps, as a result I can pull the stockings way up high therefore I can wear them with my mini's. Real stockings are way silkier too.

Those women who are interested in suspender pantyhose for a special night out, can try ann summers I had quite a lot of from there ages ago also type in sexy underwear on the internet and it comes up with loads of websites that do them and alternative wonderful stuff too.

Numerous ladies love them for the benefits of suspender pantyhose, without the trouble of a garter belt. I suggest you buy a pair or two to try them out.

No comments :