You get More Than You Imagine at Silkies

What can I say about Silkies pantyhose! These are a typical win for the money. I never have troubles with runs the first time wearing! Plus they never sag. I usually get the control top which is beyond comfortable.

I noticed the other day online their recent offer where you can buy a FREE pair of Silkies Microfiber Tights when you get 1 pair of Silkies Microfiber Tights for just $4.99 plus $.99 shipping and handling;

I suggest you also try Silkies Made-to-Order Hosiery Service today. Then, unless you cancel subscription, they'll send you a 3 pair variety pack 5 weeks later at the introductory price of only $3.99 per pair plus shipping and handling what do you want more! Then, you'll continue to enjoy the fantastic savings and direct-to-door service that has tickled pink millions of women! About every 4-5 weeks, unless you cancel, they'll automatically send you a modern 4 pair variety pack based on your hosiery preferences at our low member prices plus shipping and handling. You can relentlessly customize when you wish your deliveries to arrive, how much hosiery and shapewear you necessitate, and your selections based on hundreds of stylish choices, all at imposing discounts of up to 50% off retail prices. There are never any minimums to obtain and you may cancel at anytime.

I was exorbitantly satisfied with the service. Quick shipping, trustworthy, and accurate. I Enjoyed being able to deal with my account online, and get silkies pantyhose every month. They are wonderfully convenient mainly on Sunday morning,when looking by the underwear drawer, searching for that one pair of pantyhose that does not have a run in them OR the run is high up hence not noticeable. Pull them on just to pull a run in them with your fingernail hence off to hunt down the fingernail polish to avoid the run before it gets too big and you have to trash them. This is how I came to know about Silkies.

Silkies pantyhose are the best. Much tougher than others that I have tried in the past. They also seem to last longer without getting runs or holes. The ones that I prefer are decidedly stretchy. They go on smoother than other pantyhose and pull me in better than others. They are particularly comfortable too. High quality hosiery at a fantastic price! I was pleasantly surprised by way of the quality and long wear. Their thigh high pantyhose never fell down! I was then surprised and absolutely adored the feeling the first time I wore them.

I was first introduced to Silkies, by the use of a friend who came to the rescue in a desperate moment of need. She is like I am now subscribed to "Made-to-Order" program, which she manages online. We were dressing for a semi-formal event, at her house, when I damaged my only pair of pantyhose that I had on as I forgot to pack a spare pair in my bag. She said don't worry and went upstairs and got me a pair of Silkies. They were comfortable and appeared to be long-standing.

At the end of the day, if you have a house full of girls, you can't beat this price on pantyhose delivered to your door!

No comments :