Pantyhose Versus Thigh High Stockings

Thigh High Stockings
Sometimes in life you come up with a tremendously important decision to make that happens to be a dilemma specially for us women like: What to wear to complete my attire: thigh highs or pantyhose? That comes about to me in particular when I have to go out to a special event like for instance a party.

I love thigh high stockings. The only thing I like more than thigh high stockings are the ones that have a built in garter belt. It's like a piece of lace around your abdomen and as a result a piece of lace down the front and back of your legs to the tops of the thigh high stockings. If you are going to wear them frequently,

I also recommend just going for the use of the garter belt... it will get rid of the weird feeling you have when they start to roll down your leg, as I had that problem too. Then one of my girlfriends at work suggested that for the problem of thigh highs rolling down she uses the ones with a sticky top. She claimed she wore those exact kinds of thigh-high stockings for years and never ever did I have one fall down. I just bought several thigh high stockings last week online with the sticky top and I found them to be a lifesaver. I do find it helps with the sensation to be well moisturized and ensure you have the right size. I almost never wear the regular ones anymore! If you have a run in one, you can still use the other one, just put it away it in the back of the drawer until you rip another one- it is more cost-effective!

Anyway, many years ago when my mall had a Victoria Secret Body store I bought a nice black garter belt. I enjoy wearing now and then it when I have to wear stockings.

My wonderful grandma used to cut one leg off her pantyhose if she got a run in it- thus she would wear TWO pairs... with each one having a different missing leg. The only thing I can feel that is worse than wearing one pair of pantyhose is wearing two.

Let's be honest with ourselves they do kind of prepare you think sexy plus my husband says he likes them too (you know how men think about hose!).

On the other hand, I wear pantyhose if the skirt is quite short but otherwise thigh highs can be worn with knee length or longer skirts. My cousin Rebbecca swears on wearing pantyhose for any event, she loves wearing them. I personally wear them to work and also when I wear shorter skirts with high heels or boots. I'm sure I shall be wearing opaque tights with boots very often this fall/winter season.

How do you wear your thigh high stockings with or with out a Garter belt? Or do you prefer wearing pantyhose?

No comments :