Wear pantyhose graciously without ridicule

pantyhose

Hosiery comes in very many varieties, styles, colors and sizes. The first thing to do is to decide the primary use needed for your pantyhose purchase? Is it business, formal or casual? All pantyhose are appropriate for business and formal attire, and knee highs, tights and trouser socks are consequently ideal for casual dress.

If the item says "Ultra Sheer" or "Sheer" therefore that line will be flattering to the legs and permit the most natural skin tone to display through (with a trace of the pantyhose's color). If the item is "Control Top" thus the hose will gently tighten and flatten the stomach, hips and thighs to further enhance your appearance. Control Top is available in Ultra Sheer, Lycra, Light Support and Day Sheer in a wide diversity of sizes and colors. If the item contains Lycra so the hose are more elastic, a bit heavier, and generally longer protracted. Knee highs are the same as the "bottoms" of our ultra sheer pantyhose only they cover the space from the knee to the toes. Trouser socks are characteristically worn with slacks and they come in an arrangement of textures and colors.I went to the mall the other day, I wore a pair of capri jeans and had pantyhose underneath and I wore flats instead of heels, white top with a thin pink sweater. To be simple-hearted, it was alright. I blocked to look at quite a few greeting cards and I was dipping my foot in and out of my shoe and I could see this man staring in the direction of my feet. It was quite fun I don't know if it was the red polished nails or the suntan pantyhose I was wearing, but he was cute and it made me feel quite sexy.

I have started wearing Assets by Sarah Bekely and they are cheaper for that reason Spanx-the original footless. Leggs makes more than a few but they are like a girdle. Assets makes a consistent pantyhose too that is the most comfortable I have ever worn, but I save that for dresses and skirts.

Invariably in this period, I wear pantyhose with jeans and heels... I believe it looks okay... Maybe it depends on the mix of them too! But normally I just wear dresses and any kind of hosiery! Just love the smooth feeling of the hose.

I've been told certain brands of pantyhose work perfect under jeans; I wear no nonsense, Silkies and Leggs but mostly no nonsense.

At the end of the day,we females should be able to wear pantyhose graciously without ridicule or being put down for it. Even though it is rather warm outside here today (monday), I had on black capri jeans, white tank top shirt and flats with a pair of Assets pantyhose. I felt quite sexy.

Asa for the employment world, some companies like mine still offer pantyhose in white. I recently ordered a pair of white Silk Reflections to wear with a particular outfit. Typically I will wear a number of type of dress shoes with my jeans, and usually hose as well, though during the summer months it can be somewhat uncomfortable to have an extra layer underneath. I too am not trying to start a trend, I just judge it looks much classier to to pair dress shoes with my jeans, and I feel that hose add a much more ladylike touch to the whole look.

There's no denying that wearing nylons, either under pants or dresses, completes an outfit and gives you that ready polished look. Hose under jeans can look very finished.

No comments :