Sexy Summer Stockings and Shorts For the Fashionista!

Sexy Summer Stockings and Shorts
What I say is cut off shorts and stockings are so in fashion right now. How do I know? Well, everybody seems to be wearing them! The point is, if you're wondering what to wear this summer, if you happen to be sitting there essentially paralyzed by the stifling heat, unable to go outdoors to see what the cool youngsters are wearing, take my advice, roll on some stockings and cut the nearest pair of old jeans by turning them into hip shorts. If you match them up with high heels you may even look pretty well glamorous, in a seaside kind of way.

You can also get in on this fashion by wearing somewhat longer shorts. Don't forget the stockings of course, the whole look is useless if you don't get any stockings on.

This style is so smart and remarkable for every season. This is certainly chic too. As For the kind of shorts to wear with stockings, I would suggest trouser shorts in black with lacy tights. If you wear this fad you will get stares- guaranteed.

I think its super clever and its another thing to do to make an outfit look nicer and more well thought out. i get stared at lot mostly because I have a tendency to wear bright colored tights, and have interesting hair but I think, so what if individuals stare? i bet half of them are admiring you in some sort of way.

My friend generally wears jean cutoffs with black tights underneath, and I think it looks actually good on her. I suppose it all just depends on how you wear it. Try the clothing one day when you go out of town and see if you get stares. And if you do, who cares! You're out of town, nobody knows you anyways, and then you'll know if is does or doesn't work. lol

1 comment :

Lucy Bee said...

I wear pantyhose and shorts all the time, especially when I'm going to be doing something where I want to wear shorts and be able to move around/sit in different positions, but don't want to show too much leg