Hosiery Lovers.... summer is Here!

summer stockingsSummer is here, and you lovers of lingerie should be gearing up for a new line of sexy summer stockings! Summer is a great time to wear light breezy stockings, and its a great time for getting away with sheer stockings right in public!

How do you wear high heels in the summer without stockings? You can wear stocking like socks with them. And you can get them at Walmart. What exactly are they called and what exactly am I looking for? The stockings like socks are called sockettes. For those who just recently discovered the joys of wearing heels this winter and would like to continue wearing them in the summer and hate wearing shoes without something between the skin and the shoe as their feet (like mine) do sweat a lot that way and get blisters it is always convenient to wear stockings with them.

I wear pantyhose or stockings year round. The "too hot" excuse doesn't work for me. I do switch to lighter weights in the summer, lighter colors also. I sometimes wear pantyhose under my slacks which I don't wear very often. Mostly dresses and skirts so pantyhose are a necessity.

I remember my mother (in the late '70s early '80s) would swap over from tights in the winter to stockings in the summer as they were cooler. I used to love watching her get ready to go out of an evening and turning from 'mum' into some glamorous creature. I guess dad used to look forward to the summer months!

I recently bought several pairs of Super Sheer summer Stockings from http://hosieree.com They are ultra soft and absolutely transparent 5 Denier, very light and silky soft to the touch. You will forget that you wear anything on your legs. Perfect for the hot summer days and nights. It has an invisible toe, so you can slip your feet into your favorite open shoes and feel confident.


The bottom line is I never feel completely dressed if I'm not wearing stockings, and stockings are cool compared to pantyhose. I never go out without my stockings unless I'm wearing a bikini - I feel undressed otherwise!


No comments :