Patterned tights

I know a lot of you go to welovecolors for your tights, but I just discovered that Celeste Stein's tights go up to a size 2xl (up to 250 lbs and 5'11). On her website she has something like a thousand different patterned tights, thigh highs, socks, etc. I've been in love with the place for years now but never knew that she actually went up to a size that was big enough for me. I know that unfortunately this still doesn't help a lot of the people in the higher end of the fat range in this community, but I still thought some of you might be interested.

Anyway, the website is
http://www.celestestein.com/. Her website is in the process of being fixed, so if you want to order a size bigger than small/medium you have to email her your order.
Read More...
[Source: Fatshionista!]

No comments :