Spring Hosiery Fashions in the Streets

Spring Hosiery FashionsExperiencing rebirth since their mid-1980s popularity, fishnets are once again sexy and stylish. For the larger lady, fishnets offer sheer coverage without the feeling of being unsupported. You can wear these attractive hose and feel like you're covered yet sexy at the same time. They can be worn in a work setting under a long skirt for a quick look of fun, or they can be worn going out with a skirt or even the longer, cuffed shorts that are always present in this year's spring and summer lines.

I just love to see how some people assemble great outfits for everyday wear. That is why I'm continuously looking into streets near my area and not only. On the subject of hosiery fashion trends, the street takes on some and recycles others in innumerable original ways. Who said leggings went out of fashion? Well here they are this spring; graphic print leggings along with knee socks are making the transition between seasons in a playful style.

This spring fashion item, the loose blazer, makes a perfect casual chic outfit. What about wearing the blazer with a graphic T-shirt, a mini skirt and metallic leggings? Ultra-sheer pantyhose in flesh tones are an important accessory for spring's feminine fashions as a very prominent tend. However, hosiery (or tights, as the kids call them today) is the best way to deceive yourself into thinking that the little dress you’re wearing is actually warm. I know that the streets of New York are littered with ladies in Jewel Toned and patterned tights which is another springtime hosiery trend. Now is the time for Patterned and Printed Leggings and Tights, not to mention the leggings and stirrup tights that are all over the place. Getting to think about it, is this trend prevalent where you live?

I have a friend living in LA and she told me she has seen a recent increase in the number of girls wearing intricately pattered lace tights with their short-shorts and flats. This is in addition to the longer trend of wearing tiny tunic like dresses with opaque footless leggings. I’m a big fan of tights, colored and patterned tights are just another wear to accessorize a fashionable outfit. I know that tanned toned legs look fabulous with short dresses but I think you might as well experiment with your style of hosiery! Another friend living in South Korea emailed me the other day saying that tights are all the rage there. Apparently, it is completely appropriate to wear a skirt that only just covers your behind as long as you have opaque, and in particular opaque and patterned tights on there.



Spring Fashion: How to wear Shorts with Tights! 


3 comments :

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Spring and to show off my wardrobe outfits dresses ans skirts tights and heels!

Robin said...

I always wear nude stockings in Spring , even though I realize it's not the trend. I wear waistband-free stockings

Monica said...

I can't wait for Spring to come and to show off my legs in the streets!