My Experience with Silkies Hosiery

Silkies Hosiery shapewear brands for women who want style, fit, comfort, and value. The original lines of hosiery, shapewear, and intimate apparel are on hand in Small to X-Queen plus sizes. Silkies is dedicated into selling bras, hosiery and underwear. Silkies marketing campaign consists of sending a letter offering a free sample of one of their pantyhose. I first discovered Silkies hosiery when for some reason I actually found one of those letters in my mailbox. The card said that I had been specially selected to have a free sample to try out Silkies pantyhose by way of a free sample. I simply completed the card, saying what size I needed, what colour I required and my address. I posted it off and in a week or so later, a package arrived through my door. My pantyhose had arrived! I put them on that same evening,and went out with my friends and they were really comfortable. As a result I've been buing them ever since online.

The pantyhose presented in the silkies hosiery website are presented with very nice colours. I have bought Ultra Sheer Complexion Pantyhose that Lets my natural skin tone shine through. There are wide range of colors that can complement a variety of complexions. Designed and manufactured in Italy with a 15 denier weave that allows maximum sheerness from fine nylon while still utilizing leg loving spandex for an excellent fit and they look very natural and subtle.

Another thing, Silkies claim their hosiery is ladder resistant, strong durable and comfortable and they are all of these and more. I have a puppy that is extremely playful, these pantyhose withstood all the playing that he could take. They do not snag easily, although I did lose a pair eventually to the dog’s claws, they are strong and hard wearing.

They are also comfortable to wear all day; the stay in shape and do not sag in the knee or bum area after a day’s graft at the computer, shopping or a night out on the tiles.

And last but not least, the ultimate test is the washing machine; I wanted to see if my silkies could be washed in there instead of doing them in the bathroom sink. They didn’t let me down, although I did put them in one of those mesh wash-bags just in case they got caught up in something and stretched to incomprehensible lengths.

No comments :