Daily Wear Hanes Hosiery

Hanes Hosiery
One great thing about ladies hosiery is that there are so many different kinds out there at so many different prices ranges. This means that there is a brand out there for every woman, and it you can find something no matter how much or how little you have to spend. Though the high-end hosiery do last longer and do tend to have the better results in comfort, there are many affordable ones that anyone can fall in love with. The problem is finding the one that you love and want to wear every day.

Some women stick with one brand of hosiery, and other women will go back and forth between a few ladies hosiery that they love. There are still other women who can’t find the perfect one for them, so they have two or three that they may wear all at once to get what they are looking for. Some wear hosiery all day every day, and some will save it for when they are at work or when they go out for dinner.

I'm one of those women who have two or three favorite brands that I like to wear during the year, and one of them is Hanes hosiery. There are a couple of pantyhose that I usually buy from them as they are very comfortable and sheer.

Hanes Alive Pantyhose are great as a daily wear hosiery that I found to be durable to with stand the beating your legs regularly take. These incredible Hanes hosiery Support Pantyhose do an excellent job in concealing your cellulite, (since I have a problem with that) which is the only known trick that actually works. You will read a miracle product that reduces cellulite, but they do not work. Pantyhose like Hanes Alive is convenient because you only have to slip into them and your worries are history.

The one drawback of this Hanes hosiery (if you can call it drawback) is the Control Top, you cannot get them in Sheer to waist. If you want to wear with a mini skirt or short shorts as I regularly wear, then these pantyhose are not suitable. But besides that, the shades are a great selection that will meet any ladies wants and needs, my favorite is the South Pacific.

The other kind of Hanes hosiery I wear is Hanes Plus Silk Reflections Sheer Control Top Reinforced Toe Pantyhose.I discovered these pantyhose just by chance. I wore these for the first time at a Summer wedding reception with very high heels. My feet and legs felt great. They were very soft and silky. They felt so nice, it was if I did not even have them on. They fit like a glove, I usually wear a CD Medium Size and they fit perfect. there was no bagging at the ankles, very comfortable around my waist and best of all no drooping you know where ladies!

No comments :